Web Design and Company Jobs
Want to Show Off Your Skills? Awesome! Let's get started!
Like to create beautiful, dynamic websites in a variety of platforms? We do too! Please view our latest open position below. If interested in a position or to check to see if a position is still available get in touch here.
St Louis Web Developer/Designer
A potential web developer must be strong in PHP, (no script kiddies!) HTML, CSS3, and jQuery.
Skills Needed (most important at top):
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience developing mobile-first
- WordPress Theme Building
- HTML/CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, UI Kit, Foundation, etc.)
- PHP (ability to modify existing code)
- jQuery (ability to modify existing code)
- Experience working with Git repositories (GitHub, BitBucket, etc.).
- eCommerce platform experience with at least one of the following: VirtueMart, WooCommerce, Magento
- Experience with Linux server environments and cPanel (setting up databases, installing CMS, etc.)
- FTP experience
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working with a team of developers, designers, and copywriters to create, manage, and update clients’ websites.
- Working with multiple projects at once, both as a team and by yourself.
- Building web and mobile applications and plugins for both clients and internal use.
- Debugging/Troubleshooting bugs as they come up.
- Staying in contact with clients, answering questions, taking requests, and keeping them in the loop.
Job will require the signing of an NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) to protect Web Design and Company's content strategies. This is a full-time position, with compensation dependent upon experience.